Sunday, August 1, 2010

Notebooks for Haiti

So you know how school is right around the corner ? Well You also know how halfway through the year your notebook is mangled with names and logos any silly pictures. Well I figured out a way for me to help the Haiti effort and do a little less manglin' and a little mor stylin'. I can decorate Notebooks that the kids bring to me and whatever they like I put on there. The money that I make goes to the Haiti effort and some to buy more supplies to continue it. I figured out the perfect name for this new found organization NOTEBOOKS FOR HAITI. It feels good to know that somewhere in the world someone is taken care of because of you. I couldn't imagine how bad this is for them. I just want to lighten the burden. I want to have a chance to make a difference in someone elses life. The money that I hope to make goes towards clothes,food,and water for those who don't have that to their disposal. I hope with NOTEBOOKS FOR HAITI many people can be blessed with the things we need just like ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If u have nothing nice to say don't say it @ all:)