Saturday, August 28, 2010

PLANS

So ive officially decided what i want to do with my life. I'm gonna be an entertainment lawyer if my singing career doesnt take off. If I'm not gonna be in the spotlight i would absolutely love to be behind the scenes:) And i also have decided to teach myself how to play the piano. And work on my songwriting skills. I have decided this because some record deals wanna see what type of money u can bring in vs. The money they spend on u. I kno that its gonna be some hard work but its worth it in the end. I've been thinking about what i would do about school if i did make it? I would have to like have a tutor or dont tour during the school yr. And whatever college im going to at the time we would record in that state. Im not ever gonna give up school because i need a back up plan cuz in the music industry pay isnt always guarenteed. So when i finish school i will be my own entertainment lawyer. This is the beginning of the rest of my life. The rest of my life is gonna be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If u have nothing nice to say don't say it @ all:)